Join Us for Worship
Sundays at 10 AM
(Please use the same links below for Tuesday, 9:00 AM online Bible Study)
Beginning on July 11, 2021, Nativity will be holding worship outdoors on the church lawn at the corner of Main and Grove streets in North Conway. Online worship will also continue. In order to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible, we ask those participating in outdoor worship to:
• Wear a mask when not seated. Be sure that mask covers your mouth and nose. Face shields are not an acceptable substitute, except with medical concern.
* Sit in your pod, six feet away from the next pods. This could be your family, or a group that has by clear and mutual consent agreed to sit together.
• Maintain social distancing from people not in your pod.
• Bring your own chair. Chairs will be available for those who do not have them.
• Please have one member of your party sign in for contact tracing.
You can join worship online by:
Allow a couple of minutes to set up the account. Navigate to https://nativity.wufoo.com/forms/nativity-worship and sign up to receive log in information by email.
For those with slow internet, you can also connect by phone. Navigate to https://nativity.wufoo.com/forms/nativity-worship and sign up to receive the phone-in information by email. Contact the church if you do not have reliable internet access and cannot receive an email.
Sunday Morning, 10 AM
We worship @ 10 AM every Sunday. We are ready to welcome YOU. Nativity is located at the corner of Grove and Route 16 in North Conway, we park on the streets and use the Gibson Center parking lot which is just across the street. Dress comfortably. Holy Communion is shared every week and ALL are welcome at the Lord's Table. Please consider making a visit. We're nice! Promise!
Bible Study, Tuesday mornings and Tuesday Evenings
There is a Bible Study group that meets @ 10 AM (10:30 AM in the summertime) on Tuesday at Calumet -- usually in the Conference Center Dining Room. Calumet is located at 1090 Ossipee Lake Road in Freedom. And there is a group that meets at Nativity on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM -- usually in the Ministry Center which is just behind the main building). You are most welcome to attend. The groups study the lessons in the Revised Common Lectionary -- the readings of the whole Church for the upcoming Sunday. If you don't have a Bible, no worries. We've got plenty (We're the Church, after all). To learn details about these groups, call Carol at (603) 356-7827.